Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stop the Madness!!!

By: Tyree Reese


 I have the unfortunate problem of noticing that the new trend is wearing jeans with out a belt. Don't get me wrong I'm not in my later years of life i.e. Seventy and up. I just don't get this new thing that is considered in. Guys have been wearing their pants low for as long as I can remember but now I have noticed that females are starting to do it more. I am not trying to create a double standard but guys wear boxers to cover their actual bare skin, where as females are not. I can't tell you the amount of bare skin I have seen all day every day. What is it that makes a female wear her jeans so low and nothing to cover her crack? Why do I have to see every part of your backside while I'm trying to eat? I have sat back while in a local mall and counted the number of females that don't have on belts but choose to wear low rider jeans. The number would drive you crazy. I know everyone wants to be seen as 'cool' or 'in' but some times you have to go against what is seen as cool and do what you know feels right.

What does it help when a women walks around showing the crack of her butt! I personally find it simple minded that anyone would show their but crack as if every person on the planet wishes to take in that mental photo. This fad is driving me crazy. I think that if you choose yo wear very low cut jeans than at leas have the decency to carry something that you can place behind you to cover your crack when you sit in an open backed chair. I know I feel air on my crack when my jeans are to low or I bend over, so why is it no other female takes a second to correct themselves as I and other women do? Either pull your jeans up or you shirt down!!!



Please ladies try to fix this issue that seem to going on. I wanna know am I the only person who is feeling this way? Am I wrong for not wanting to see the dark place that should stay hidden? Please post a comment and let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment